General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses the official website of Russo Winery srls accessible via the url: www.cantinerusso.eu
. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Russo Winery srls
Headquarters: Via Corvo sn 95012 Solicchiata, Castiglione di Sicilia (CT)
VAT number: 05408890878
Registered in the REA, number CT-364313
3. Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Russo Winery srls reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by the site and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products from Russo Winery srls and do not govern, however, the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "pay now" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case release Russo Winery srls from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Russo Winery srl of any variation of his/her data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, Russo Winery srls will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related amnesty shortcomings.
4. On occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Russo Winery srls will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him/her and will have binding effect on him/her.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Russo Winery will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment when Russo Winery became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
* within three days of the order
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Russo Winery srls markets:
Still Wines and Sparkling Wines
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.cantinerusso.eu/shop
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be those indicated at the time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error Russo Winery srls will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the order to be confirmed with the correct amount or to be canceled. In any case, there will be no obligation for Russo Winery srls to supply what is sold at a lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent and received by Russo Winery.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Credit cards, PayPal, Bank transfer
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Russo Winery srls delivers throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City state and the Republic of San Marino. We ship worldwide (see the Countries listed on our site).
2. Russo Winery srls will make its deliveries both to the address provided by the user or at the collection point indicated at the time of purchase.
3. Expected delivery time, for the Italian territory, is generally within 15 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum deadline - thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 20-30 days, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, expected delivery will vary, roughly 30-60 days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the nearest warehouse or depot. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
9. As a result of the termination the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice or change of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from contract termination date. Any transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 14 days from delivery date of the products; that the buyer makes a formal complaint ively to defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the buyer.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Russo Winery srls through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Russo Winery srls
Via Corvo sn
Castiglione di Sicilia (CT)
The user can also indicate the intention to withdraw, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not obligatory.
5. The goods can be sent to:
Russo Winery srls
Via Corvo sn
Castiglione di Sicilia (CT)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if Russo Winery srls services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his or her personal data. This information also has value for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Robert Corsello.
3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Gina Russo and Francesco Russo.
4. The data will be processed at Via Corvo sn, 95012 Solicchiata, Castiglione di Sicilia (CT).
5. The data is processed exclusively electronically, through IT tools and media designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
6. We proceed to the processing of the data provided by users in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and of the payments, the communication of the data to third party suppliers of the payment, shipping services as well as the contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself and for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the relative treatment results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and the services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to treatment for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive these additional services.
10. The user, in always has the right for his data to be updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those whose retention is unnecessary in in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also revoke the consent to the processing of their data previously given to Russo Winery srls at any time.
13. All rights provided by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. At the first visit, the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the possibility to save the preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the so-called identification codes, cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the user's computer hard drive.
15. The hard disk collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user's browser type.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be requested by email to the following address email@example.com, by phone at the following telephone number: +39 0942986271, and by post to the following address:
Via Corvo sn,
Castiglione di Sicilia (CT)
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 13/04/2020.